10.24.2008

Function Check Required.

I got to go up on the roof of Spirit last night. Pretty awesome.

Not even upset about working this weekend. While it's going to prove to be brutal, I'm at the El Rey both tonight and tomorrow night, at office today, and at Spirit tomorrow morning. Both El Rey events are going to rule. Tonight is bartending for Cadillac Sky and one of my new favorite local bands and tomorrow is managing for the almighty Django Fest. I'm a little bummed that I'm not bartending the second one, since I made a retarded amount of money last Django Fest, but it'll also be nice to be able to roam around and have some fun. Spirit will be okay on Saturday. It'll be really busy, which makes the time go by quickly. And I'm going to try my hardest to take off Sunday from Spirit, so I can attend the full day of boyfriend Birthday activities, which include zoo that I'm really excited about, and dinner at his parents, which I'm not nearly as excited about.

But, Bruce-Dog will be there.


This is not cool, by the way.

YAH. UR SOOOO FUNNY. IT RHYTHMS.

No comments: