7.16.2008

The world don't spin without you.

So, don't watch the video to this, just listen to it while you read blog.


<3 <3 <3 <3


Emily cut my hairs yesterday. And it still smells like Aveda, so I'm enchanted. I would post pictures, but I did nothing to it this morning, just let it air dry, since I had to be at work at 6:00am. Once I got here, I spent 3 hours sticking labels to envelopes. My brain's dead.

But I woke up enough to read that WATCHMEN TEASER TRAILOR WILL BE ON DARK KNIGHT.

In light of impending economic collaspe (don't even get me started about how impossible it is to find a job right now...), I suggest you treat yourself to the Cat custom Frontier order.

Step One: Cut a hole... Just kidding. French fries with cheese.


Step Two: Small green chile stew with a side of sour cream.


Step Three: Combine.


Step Four: Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's my dick in a box....