7.08.2008

The fire in your heart is out.

HACK ALL THE INTERNETS. ALL OF THEM.

Trust me, that link is worth all kinds of clickage.

I CAN'T BLOG ABOUT MY JOB, but job security seems to waiver more and more everyday. Sometimes, I think I'll be here til the end of the year, sometimes til the end of the week. Point is, I'm on a fail boat. And looking to get off as quickly as possible.


Life doesn't seem too blog-worthy lately. It seems like I haven't had a boyfriend for a while, as Fireworks Kyle is some kind of parallel doppleganger. Normal Kyle is resurfacing, but he's in Colorado with family. His sort of, kind of, almost dog Bruce is getting along well with my momma, even though he will NOT stay tied up or in a dog run. He needs freedom.

1 comment:

Der General said...

Hack the internets. Yes. I lol'd really hard.