4.24.2008

I've been seen with worse.

I feel like I should blog, even though I don't have much to say. Life is grinding along and I'm feeling the pull of a 40 hour work week, even though it's more like 50 with the bar on top of it. I guess I'd really forgotten how exhausting it is, even if you're just sitting down for 80% of it.

However, this week is pure brutality, as I had to be at office at 6 this morning, have to be at the bar by 5, probably won't get off til after midnight, then do it all over again tomorrow. This weekend will be sleepy-time.

Working is far more tiresome than driving to a new state everyday. I think that says a lot about what I would rather be doing, though.

EVEN THOUGH I can't blog about my job, I want to tell you that there are still people who believe global warming is a hoax.

No comments: