2.25.2008

I'll cut my legs off!

My current favorite quotes have been, "Someday you'll be in a bath house" and "one of these days, Daniel Day Lewis is gonna have a bowling pin." I got the fine privilege of watching the Oscars using bunny ears last night, so everyone looked a little jumpy. But, I still have to give props to Helen Mirren and Steve Carell's potty mouths, Bourne freakin nailin it, and of course, the movie directed by the Jews about the true ethical battle of good vs. evil that just happened to be mostly be filmed in New Mexico. Between that and There Will Be Blood's cinematography win, it's official. New Mexico's the place you come when you want to make films about deranged men. It's purdy, que no?

Sadly, I didn't enjoy too much of it, nor am I enjoying this morning at all. You know that fantastic feeling of your brain being completely coated in mucus? Welcome to my head. If this is the demon head cold Kathy contracted, I'll be under for about a week. Please no. I gots the rents to pay. It really only started kicking up into full steam last night, right around the time Kyle back from Arizona. And sadly, here I sit at work, waiting for the Ameripride guy to leave and Kathy to get here, so I can retreat back to bed. Whimper.

Finding a job is lame, by the way. I guess it's my own lame fault for trying to stay in entertainment. I'm good at what I do, someone please hire me.

No comments: