2.27.2008

Swimming in November



Sad days. My kitty, my dear, sweet Mohammad, is currently at the vet because of kidney failure. It makes me cry a lot, but he's a fighter. He's eating and drinking, which makes me think he'll be okay. The vet's testing his kidney enzymes again tomorrow, which will be the real tell, if his little fluffy body is responding to the IV fluids he's on. If not, well, I don't want to talk about that.

Also, let's say, theoretically, you were offered a job in Washington DC at the United States Capital. And let's say the pay was decent. And let's say you're a little sad at the thought of leaving your home, but you're scared you'd be bailing on a huge opportunity. And let's say you know absolutely no one in the DC metro, so you're also scared you'd end up a lonely cat lady for nine months. THEORETICALLY. Would you take the job?

1 comment:

Chas said...

By good job, do you mean AFTER paying DC rent?

I've heard some things...