11.22.2007

Ma-at!

I've been having mouth issues. It all started after a too hot mug of cider from my beloved Frontier, which resulted in one of those terribly annoying top-of-the-mouth burns, the kind that you can not help but run your tongue over, therefore making the situation much worse. And I know this is kinda graphic, but normally when that happens, the top-of-the-mouth skin just peels off and it's fine after a day. Not this time! It's been worsening since I left Albuquerque. Today was the only day I've shown any kind of improvement.

Unfortunately, I came to Oklahoma, a place that averages 80% humidity. So of course, Cat-from-the-desert's body has a freakout and my allergies go zany. My throat's been all itchy and gunky since I got here. It doesn't help that Mattlahoma's a smoker.

Also, being in Oklahoma makes you burn through water. My mouth's constantly cotton (that sounds like a tea). I drink what feels like three gallons of water a day and never pee.

And now, you know everything you ever needed to know about my mouth. Fantastic blog!

No comments: