7.29.2007

Ivana's got some expenive knickers.

Today is the first time in 6 days I've checked my email. I'm proud of myself! Fighting internet addiction is a hard, hard battle, as there are just SO MANY excuses to give yourself for using the net. Really, there's this fantastic wealth of information and knowledge, just waiting for me! But, it's no secret, I spend most of the time I could be bettering myself on myspace.

I'm probably about to join the ranks of the mall employee. I've been quite the hermit lately, I'm almost excited about some intense human contact (even though, yes, I know, that'll wear off in about 3 minutes after I start working). Also, let's all hope that the Vans store DOESN'T hire me. Because if it does, I'll spend about 5 million dollars there. Shoes.

Still no set date for departure. At this point, Labor Day-ish? The good news I started my application for the Peace Corps. I'm setting aside Tuesday to finish it. Tomorrow is all about applying for other jobs and cleanign out my truck. Baby steps. Today, I spent recovering from the show, sleeping in til 2:30 (impressive!). Then, I took Kyle to Lucky Paws and tried to make him buy a puppy. He distracted me by buying me dinner at Buca di Beppos.

No comments: