7.13.2009

You better call Edco.


My truck hit 200,000 miles on the way back from Albuquerque. Unfortunately, I was too distracted by construction to remember to take a picture.

In the almost 9 years I’ve had her, Joan Rivers has seen 2 oceans, 2 countries, 17 states, 2 provinces, 3 of the Great Lakes, the mighty Mississippi 4 times, countless oil changes, one entirely new front end, 2 additional new bumpers, 3 radiators, 4 batteries, 4 brake jobs, 5 new sets of tires helped move too many people to name. I normally get about 300 miles per a tank of gas, so dividing that by 200,000, then multiplying an average price of $27 for a tank of gas (and that's probably low-balling it), it means I've spent $18,000 on gas for her. Dear Lord.






Here's to my ultimate highway companion. And to her amazing ability to keep me safe, warm and out of trouble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot in your list of accomplishments to say that she has lit about 100 of my cigarettes. I'm going anonymous. Guess who?

jennifer said...

200K! impressive! and i love those cowgirl boots.

MariLu said...

Woot Woot.... Good times in that truck.

Anonymous said...

Hubble says congrats to Joan!!