6.06.2009

We'll keep singing along.

I never to cease to amaze myself. Yesterday, I fell in the shower. Like, was leaning for something, my foot slipped and before I knew it, I was flat in the bathtub. My initial concern went to my tailbone, but then I became increasingly aware of a throbbing in my right elbow. I spent about the next hour waiting for it to go away, and it hasn't yet. My elbow was so swollen yesterday, it was like I was growing a third one. Especially after knocking it AGAIN on Matt's car door. I thought I might have to go to the ER last night. Things are better today, I guess. the swelling isn't as localized, but it's as swollen or threatening. The bruise is starting come out, so now the entire middle of my arm basically looks like sausage.

Happy Birthday to me!

Pictures soon, but it's really hard to take pictures of your own elbow.

The Chelsey quote on the incident: "I totally heard you fall and I said to myself, if the shower doesn't turn off in 10 minutes, I'm going in."

Homesickness is holding me deep this weekend. I'm just about broke and no one's calling me back about jobs. I'd do about anything for my favorite order from Frontier, a night at the El Rey, some pink mountains and a big hug from a certain Kyle. At the end of the day, I know moving was a good call, but it's times like this that I have a hard time believing that.

No comments: