10.28.2008

Wrangle up some cattles.

Last year at Spirit, I sold Halloween costumes to Minus the Bear. They had a band/company credit card.

Yesterday, I sold Halloween costumes to this band:


Every Avenue


They played the Sunshine with All Time Low on Monday night. The only reason I know who they are was because I knew they had to be in a band and when I checked an ID, it was from Michigan. Internet stalkage and process of elimination allowed me to discover that I did, in fact, sell merchandise to a power pop band with 162,000 friends on myspace.

And today, I sold this wig:


To this man:

Keith Jardine

Which is apparently a big deal?


He was nicer than this.


Maria cannot stop laughing at Spencer's flesh beard.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I totally rang up jackie chan today and his WHOLE ASIAN FAMILY. We are so cool, Cat. :D