10.09.2008

Tenderness on the Block.

Super excited when I discovered this at work today. I'm not the biggest gamer, in fact most video games intimidate the hell out of me. But, that one, I like. But the way it's set up where the "x" key is jump and the "z" key is fastness, I can barely function. It's like playing guitar left handed. I'm sure if I played more video games, it wouldn't be such a deal. Punishment in full force.

You what, Balloon Fiesta? You're pretty. Don't worry, no one disputes this. It's you're kind of magical in that cute, little way you're unique to New Mexico. But seriously, you impare drivers to no end. The ten days of the year you're around are the absolute worst. It shouldn't take me an hour to get to work in the morning. But, it does because of out-of-state drivers who gawk at you on the interstate, instead of paying attention to their driving, and cause wrecks. So, yeah, I'm really hoping you get rained out again this weekend. Because, guess what Texas? New Mexico loves nothing more than to take your money and produce zero in return.

Staying up late is not beneficial when working a 67 hour week. I sometimes wonder just how bad a Red Bull would be for me.

No comments: