7.04.2008

Such a lovely place.


This pick was not nearly as magical as the last, but it's only further proof that I'm destined for those little guys.

I went to the show with Marky and Tom and Tom harassed the Sunshine stage staff until they not only gave him that pick which was lying on the ground, but also a set list that was under Tim's Gretch. The stage staff was all, "Dude, I am not touching that guitar!" but I guess Tom used his republican powers to convince the guy to do it. The pick originally went to Marky and Marky gave me the set list, but I sheepishly asked for a trade. Because this is DESTINY. Accept it or be destroyed. I dare any of you kids to try an snag a Tim Armstrong pick at an Albuquerque. JUST TRY IT.

Yesterday sucked because some jerk in a Blazer decided to run over Bruce. AND NOT STOP to see if he was okay. He's okay, he's a trooper. Pretty scared and I sure don't blame him. He's got a cut on his back leg but it doesn't look like anything's broken.

But, happy 'Merica day, y'all. I plan on celebrating by cleaning house and watching Talladega Nights.

No comments: