6.30.2008

Sure, what do you have?


Don't worry, I understand. You're better than everyone else.


This weekend was work-blur. I volunteered for an event that ate up most of Friday afternoon and Saturday, but I managed to see friends a lot and probably the best movie of the year.


I probably can't express how amazing Wall-e was. Easily, one of the sweetest and romantic films I've ever seen, and considering the suject matter, that's amazing. And it's beautiful. The animation is just stunning. I honestly think the adults in the room enjoyed it more than the kids. I was worried about the lack of dialouge, I thought kids would get lost by it. But, I think everyone in that theater was just so infatuated by what was going on in front of them, it didn't matter.

I think it takes mountains for the best and most believable love story of the year to come from robots who don't speak. Cheers, Pixar.

I am cautious of Holga-use, as I want to treasure it. But here's digital treats from the weekend.


Ashley powdering/chalking her nose.


Marky supporting local entertainment.


And haggered boyfriend & his BFF Sean looking like they're ready for the invasion. My boyfriend hasn't showered in 5 days in that photo.


But most importantly,


MEET BRUCE!


Kyle found Bruce at the Las Lunas fireworks tent, he was just hanging out around the lot, and has really taken a liking to him. And I think it's mutual.


He's still a pretty wild puppy, so Kyle's worried about how hard it's going to be to get him home and adjusted to apartment living. Who knows how it'll go, but I do think Kyle will take him and at the least, try it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG he truly is Ichabod's twin. They must meet!