5.02.2008

Paper cuts and for what purpose.



(I wish I had photoshop at work so I could submit that picture to failblog. FAIL.)


Oh Strong City, you crazy kids. Making northeastern New Mexico look like west Texas. Don't worry America, Michael Travesser, self proclaimed son of God, didn't actually impregnate minors. He just lied naked with them. TOTALLY FINE.

"Strong City" is about an hour from Raton. I left Raton before anyone really figured out what was going on, but I heard bits and pieces about it here and there. I was actually beginning to wonder what happened to those hill folk. I guess they just isolated themselves after the Messiah's prediction that the world would end on October 31, 2007 didn't come true. Man. I hate it when that happens.

I'm thinking of starting to take the bus to work. I think it actually might be cheaper than driving here now.





Much better.


IRON MAN was last night. And it was so good that everytime I talk about IRON MAN I must capitalize it. I must admit, after the death of Cap Am, me and Tony Stark as a character, weren't on good terms. But now, I feel about 300x better about him. Seriously. IRON MAN rules. Go see it. It's the most fun I've had at a movie in a long time. As soon as I get home from work, I am downloading SO MUCH metal.

But, on the note of work, I had to be here at 6:00am this morning. I completely slept through my alarm. I was 2 HOURS LATE. Like most people, I live in fear of my supervisor. But, after the intial "where are you" phone call, I didn't hear a word about it. I decided that my boss is secretly in business with Stark Industries and because of this, my tardiness was completely excused.

Other I Can't Blog About My Job Notes:
1. President Rhonda wants me to look into plastic cars.
2. My hands are always covered in paper cuts. Is there a solution?

2 comments:

ashley said...

Omg. WHY. WHY DID YOU POST THAT. Jesus christ. Joel, go get the hose...AGAIN.

Emily said...

Holy rusted metal, Batman! Mr. Downey looks pretty fantastic in the second photo. Wow.

I'm sure IRON MAN does not get paper cuts. Make him do the dirty work. ;)