3.14.2008

Strictly Rude.

Emotional irrationality continues.

I have a monthly parking pass for a downtown garage and the damn thing is so, so danty. I have to make sure to swipe it once, and only once when I try to exit the garage. If for some reason it doesn't read, the machine assumes I'm trying to steal parking and blocks my card. This happened to me today, for the second time in a week, and when I asked the parking garage attendant to open the gate (which I knew she could do. Another attendant did it for me earlier in the week) she interrupted my request and very rudely told me she couldn't open it and I would have to call a 1-800 number for help. Not to mention she was on the phone the whole time.

I. Went. Off. So much so I shocked the attendant so much, she froze. I thought she was going to call the police. I called the 1-800 number, got out, and cried the whole way home. Not normal, no sir. I think half the reason I was crying was because I was so mean, that whole feeling of completely losing sight of yourself, but mostly my brain just feels like a game of boogle. Sometimes, there's words, coherent thoughts, but most of the time it's just bits and pieces. And I'm tired of trying to make them fit. I've never been good at being graceful, but I feel like any little bit of grace I had is completely gone now.

I need more sleep and Brazilian meat. Too bad I'm broke like joke.

1 comment:

Emily said...

*hugs*

You can come over anytime you want. We'll watch sad movies and cry, or funny movies and laugh or scary movies and jump together. I'm always here if you need anything at all, sweets.