2.15.2008

I'm spent.

Working at a live music venue in Albuquerque means you have to deal with a pretty decent number of serious potheads. You have no idea how hard it is to get ticket sales counts from the Zone. Not to mention, a promoter managed to drop tickets off at a place called "Mike's Zone", instead of the actual Zone on Eubank. So, sweet, there's about $200 floating around in a discrete Heights head shop. Frustration abounds!

But enough of that. I have a new home! If this weather holds, I hope to have my fantastic mattress sitting pretty in a two bedroom townhouse this weekend. Maria lives down the hall from me. I'm so fantastically excited about having a short commute, as well as green chile stew. It's making me nostalgic for those old school dorm days, when French was hard and relationships were even harder. Geez, if I only knew.

Speaking of, love day was lovely. I worked 8 hours, watched Training Day, then went to 66 Diner and Le Chat Lunatique's CD release with my boyfriend. I hope you all got loves. I meant to send out Valentines, but settling in became priority. Just know I love every person reading this blog. Probably.

And go see the NM Burlesque Showcase this weekend. Good luck ladies, I'll be trying to sneak in on Saturday night. :)

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm going Sat. too.