1.31.2008

The only thing you have to be by the age of 23 is yourself.


Well, that's upsetting.


I told Eric today I've been honestly pretty lucky weather-wise this trip. I've had to delay arrivals and departures by a day or two, but considering that I decided that it would be awesome to take a 3 month road trip through the North East United States, I've done really good. But, OF COURSE the one time I have a set date to be somewhere, there's a giant freaking storm right in the path to Chicago.

Hot Water Music is playing two reunion shows in Chicago this weekend and I have tickets for both, one's on Friday, one's on Saturday. Mattlahoma's a crazy person, and he's driving through tomorrow. I however, drive a truck and trucks turn into slip n slides under those conditions. So, I might not make it to Fridays show, something that really makes me sad. But, at least I still get one. I shouldn't be greedy.


Instead, I'll probably get to hang out with Motley and Ozzie.


So, after Chicago, I'll be in Norman for a few days, then Tucumcari for a night or two, then home. Home, sweet emmer effing home. I'm excited about big, open skies and of course, green chile. Look for me on the 8th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about those weather issues. =/ Damn sky. I sure am looking forward to having you back in the 505 Lady.