11.30.2007

Diana Ross & The Supremes.


I went to the DIA today. Also known as the Detroit Institute of Arts.


It was a fantastic place with a great collection. It's newly remodeled, almost $30 million worth of remodeling. The collection was extensive, all of it well segregated into its own little halls. Of course, I loved all the contemporary stuff. They also had 5 or 6 Degas, which I loved. And they had this...


Look where I ate lunch.


They enclosed the courtyard of the oldest building and turned it into a cafe. Fantastic! Because really, NO ONE needs a courtyard in Michigan. Freakin freezing up here.


We also took a mini detour to downtown Detroit.


Hi, Kitty!


From the way back to Southgate... Hello, I would like to a 16mm projection onto these.


Featuring film of these. Thank you.

Canada in three days.

No comments: