9.03.2007

Don't ride no pony.



Me and this guy had enough of the city on Friday, so we split and headed for northern NM, which, from what I'm reading, was a very common choice. Our "destination" was Taos, but we ended up eating dinner in Red River, hanging out in the Carson National Forest and visiting Chimayo for the first time.

Kyle decided we needed to be hippies this weekend and got us a cabin at a hostile in Arroyo Seco, which is about 5 miles north of Taos. It just happened to called...



It ended up being kinda cold and rainy. But, it was still awesome. Kyle didn't bring a hoodie, so he had to borrow my OU one that I had in my car. Between that and his new beard...

INSTA-BRO!



I've abandoned my mom in the rainy East Mountains this week and I'm cat-sitting in the big city. Let's hang out!

Serious/interesting blogs for the public can only be posted when the writer isn't suffering from exhaustion. Zzzz!

Nature.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have family in Arroyo Seco. I think I vicariously visit NM through your blog, Cat. Love!