8.14.2007

A la izquierda, a la izquierda.

Who just paid $2.95 to use the internet at the Edgewood McDonalds? THAT WOULD BE ME. RAGE.

There is NOTHING to do in Edgewood, in case you were curious. Other than visiting my new friend at the Movie Gallery, I never leave my mom's house. Which isn't really that bad, she's got the cable, more books than I know what to do with, and a huge backyard, perfect for mini-hikes. But still, it leaves much to be desired.

I feel like I've reverted back to high school. Living with my mom, sneaking around with my boyfriend, spending almost all free time at the video store... It's odd. Even my face is breaking out like mad (I blame Edgewood's tard water and lack of health insurance).

Have some pixel-eye-candy.

Go repealing with Sarebear as often as possible.



I had a great time. Even though I'm pretty sure I did the actual repealing wrong, as it hurt my hands a lot. When I told Paul, he said, "Well, you didn't die, so I think you did okay." Good point, Pavel. Me and Sara had a great time asking for the great Lord's salvation as we hiked up the mountain for about the 3rd time in 2 hours. And also when Paul was attempting to repeal down without being anchored to a tree. We asked Jesus to give him "some of them Hermes wings". I think Paul found it quite distracting, but he adores Sarebear too much to care.

This is my bus-stop from when I went to Mountainview Elementary.



I can't even tell you how many times Matt Humberstone pushed me off that damn rock.


I went back through my old neighborhood, as I lived in Edgewood til I was 8 and then moved to Raton. It was interesting, as it's grown a lot. Lots more yuppies and drug dealers. Edgewood's good at balancing those things. I remembered there being a giant puddle right across the street from my bus stop and begging my mom to drive through it. She never did, since the puddle never seemed to go away and neither of us knew what was actually underneath it.

Well, guess what. It's still there.



I don't know why, but seeing that made me really happy.

I love my kitty.



And my doggy.



Funny story about my dog: She's got really bad thyroid issues, something that makes her hair randomly fall out.

So, right now, my dog looks like a monk.



And, to twist the blade, my mom took her to a groomer to get some of hair shaved, thinking that the heat might be contributing to the irritation. Now, my mom's never really been the most rational person, but for some reason, the groomer convinced my mom to shave Billy Bob like a lion.

Ladies and gentleman, meet Friar Simba.

1 comment:

Der General said...

Bwhahaha! Aw your puppy is so cute.

Watch out for those black babies with the HIV sticks.