8.05.2009

Finally!


Hello.


Someone very, very mean left me in an alley last night. Luckily, a very nice lady who owns a local gallery found me and my siblings, took us to a vet and found us new homes. My new home is with two ladies in a fancy condo. So far, I like it. I already know where my food bowl is and that if I beg for food, I won't get it. I also tuck my tail between my legs when I eat. I have no idea why I do that.


I have no idea why I do that. But most importantly, I need a name. If my naming is left up to my mother Cat, she'll name me Gihad or Martha 'Grab my balls' Washington in Full Effect. Save me from such a fate.

3 comments:

Emily said...

OMG HE IS ADORABLE!!!

I like Dexter. Except I just read on Facebook that he is a she. SHE IS ADORABLE!!!

Petunia? Lady? Rosie?

ashley said...

I kind of like Lady. I think that's a sweet name for a goggy. <333

ashley said...

Also, Goggle.