6.20.2009

The truth is.

Still poor, still jobless, still without unemployment, still miss home. But, Chelsey and I did a monster grocery shopping yesterday, so I don't have to eat Ramen and beans anymore. I have a job interview on Wednesday and a merit test to take for another one on Monday.


And Kyle still loves me. He sent me New Mexico and the capability to make amazing breakfast burritos.


Burrito slop. I had an amazing dinner last night.


Over Stars and Gutters, Matt's band, released a CD on Thursday. More importantly, he got a haircut. And even though I spent 4 hours yesterday in 95 degree heat trying to jump start his truck, me and Chelsey still love him.


We also love Jerry Jump, the drummer for Over Stars and Gutters.


And other than that, life continues on as normal. I've got a cantaloupe I'm very excited about eating.

No comments: