5.07.2009

Pay the phone bill.

Raton's cute. I got a text message from Mark about a week ago, telling me he interviewed someone from Raton in his office. I didn't quite know her, but as it goes with people from Raton, I knew of her. Anyway, I get a message on facebook from her yesterday telling me about meeting Mark and that she went for another interview at the tech company I worked for when I started high school. Whaaaat? Congratulations New Mexico, you've done it again.

Speaking of, headed home tomorrow. Flood the Sun's releasing a CD and kicking off a tour tomorrow night, I'm working at the Rey on Saturday and somewhere in there, I need to burlesque a bit with Sarebear. Quick trip, but a necessary one.

Oklahoma's still treating me well. The sun FINALLY came out yesterday; the first time I'd seen it for longer than five minutes since I moved. I've located a Bank of America, a Walgreens, a Target, a gas station, a liquor store and a Taco Bell. All in my neighborhood. You know, the basics. No jobs yet, but Chelsey's still nailing it.

I miss desert air.

1 comment:

Der General said...

Sweet. yes we must meet up before you head back!!