1.09.2009

Leper colonies.

Well, gross. OU lost. Not only did they lose, but I watched them lose in the company of a ravenous Florida fan, who promptly told Sam Bradford to "go back to the reservation" after he made a good play. My boyfriend defended my football honor. It was absolutely precious.

On a more important note, I got one them fancy jobs you people brag about. EXCITING!!!! But (and there's always a catch) it's in Santa Fe, so I'll be commuting north 5 days a week. Also, it only lasts 60 days. But, it's something. And it's good experience for the good ol' resume. Not sure if I can blog about it, since I haven't been officially hired yet. So, I won't say much. But, let's think about it. A job in Santa Fe. That only lasts 60 days. And it starts at the beginning of a new year. HMMMM.

I have decided in my INFINITE music wisdom to compile what I define as great love songs into one playlist. I'm trying my best to make it as universal as possible; not just adding songs that I've attached to personal relationships. Sure, there's indie rock wedding standby's like Death Cab's "I Will Follow You into the Dark", but most of them are more on par with the Eel's "Not Ready Yet" and "Cautioners" by Jimmy Eat World. Songs more about personal insecurities and challenges than the mushy gut feelings you get over being with someone for forever. I'm not quite sure what that says about my perception of love. Maybe it just means I love honest music.

I stubbed the crap out of my toe tonight at Brickyard. Like, toenails' severed sort of stubbing. Grump.

No comments: