9.25.2008

It rythmes with smasession.

I don't want to hear another word about the federal bailout of Wall Street. I've heard so many words about it since Monday. In fact, every word you could ever say about the economy, I've heard. I think it's seriously made me sick. I feel really gross right now.

It's been a series of bad days that has now composited into a full-blown bad week. Yesterday was the day to feel horrible, girly-wise. Just one of those gross days when the only thing you want in the world is a giant hoodie and to never eat again. The lady-insecurity monster strangles us all sometimes.

So, you know, just generally a little rain cloud of myself lately. I'm certainly not content to keep myself in this slump. I need to dig my way out. I'm making myself eat tasty Fei's for lunch and I might try to book an herbal salt glow from Betty's sometime this weekend. Just a little spark. Most of the time, that's all it takes.

EDIT: Spark.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm sorry! I hadn't seen this when I sent you that text. :( I love you.