7.21.2008

Someone's dad totally owns a dealership.

Back. I feel disjointed today, overwhelmingly incomplete. I don't know if it's just trip-high already wearing off, the despair of returning to desk tomorrow, or Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker, but something's making my brain misfire in some capacity.

This mood prompted me to run out to Target and spend too much on new bedding, so now my mattress is supporting a den of comfort. I might not ever leave, might have been a bad move.


Blog on Petty pilgrimage is coming. As is Dark Knight re-cap (really just about the Watchmen trailer, I do believe everything that could have been written about DN has been). Be patient bloglings, I need to have at least some reason to show up to work tomorrow (other than to read about 400 back entries of ohnotheydidnt). But, I'll leave you with this as a teaser trailer:

1 comment:

picklish said...

Did you get that quilty bedspread thing at Target? I'm desperate for a quilt but holy god they're expensive.