12.17.2007

They make a scandal.

Ste-Croix has had 167 centimeters of snow this season to date. I couldn't even tell yesterday, because it was just a complete white-out, but they got 2 new feet of snow. I woke up this morning to a snow drift taller than me on the back porch.

Did I mention it's not officially winter yet?

The good news is road crews are on the BALL. The streets were already clear by noon. Because of this, I'll be leaving the Great White North tomorrow morning for the Big Freaking City. Really, the only city. Oh, my precious New York. Internet will be spotty as my grandfather know not the fancy computing machine, but my cell phone will be back. TEXTING.

So, tomorrow is an 8 hour drive to Little Ferry, NJ. But, Wednesday means the American Museum of Natural History, the best museum in the history of the museum! HOW EXCITED AM I!?!

Also exciting is that I'll be picking up Maria from the Long Island airport in 11 days. And I'll picking up my boyfriend from the same airport sometime after that. This is great news!

But the most exciting thing of all, the thing that I just cannot wait for right now, the reason I probably won't be able to sleep tonight... ENGLISH TOMORROW.

No comments: