12.31.2007

Paper bag.

After getting us lost for about an hour, Maria and I came to the now infamous wifi location of the Panera Bread for lunch and to put the final touches on our Times Square plans for the night. That's right, look for us in the horde of thousands, maybe millions, of Asians and Texans. Maria's excited about seeing Miley Cyrus. Whereas I am excited about being an art fag and taking lots of pictures. My mom has instructed me to head straight for the CNN area with Anderson Cooper so she can see me. So, want to see some New Mexicans? I'd watch CNN. Or any other network. Something tells me we'll be famous by the end of the night.

So, wish us luck. And send us lots of good vibes about preventing pick pocketers and catching buses on time.

This will be insane.

PS. Long Island is really long. And it's legal to drink on the train to get across it. Thank God.

No comments: