8.20.2007

Mi vida loca.

It was pretty much the most eventful night of my night last night.

1. I ended up working security at the bar because one of our security guards showed up to work 2 hours late and completely hammered. Thank you.

2. We had a wedding at the El Rey, at which one of the groomsmen got so smashed that it took two security guards, all the other groomsman, and the groom to drag him outside, kicking and punching the whole way.

3. A very short and extremely androgynous girl got wasted at the bar. It took two equally short and androgynous friends of hers to carry her outside.

4. Some poor kid, who I'm assuming was at the 12 Step Rebels show at the L-Pad, got all four of his tires slashed outside on 7th street.

5. I get a text from Scott as we're closing up the bar saying, "You might appreciate this one, Cat. I just got into a fight at the Village Inn parking lot, and now my face is bleeding. Isn't this the best night ever?" Apparently, 3 dudes just decided that Scott was "in their way" and that his face needed to be planted in a car window. All of us at the bar were so frustrated and dilerious that we were ready to head down to the Village Inn and destory, but I guess the cops were inside and handled things.

To recover, today I ate Indian food for lunch, took a 3 hour nap, then ate Cracker Barrel for dinner. Right now, I'm watching Kenneth's gnome ride a mechinal chicken. Tomorrow, I'm adventuring to the Social Security office for the new card (what disaster!) and Tuesday I'm going to Tucumcari/Pampa to help my dad finish moving. Getting out of town, even if it's just to Tucumcari, sounds lovely.

No comments: